Maintaining Your Comfort, Protecting Your Investment
When you own or rent a building, you want to make sure you protect your investment. Today, buildings are more sophisticated with technology and materials. Your building’s HVAC equipment is more sophisticated too. The best and most affordable way to keep your building running efficiently is by simply performing HVAC preventative maintenance. That is why it is important to choose an HVAC company that stays current with today’s modern technology. MillerHVAC is that company.
MillerHVAC has over 60 years of experience in the field, and factory trained union technicians who maintain your HVAC equipment to the highest possible standards. When you hire MillerHVAC for your preventative maintenance, you become more than just a client. Miller considers you family and is there to protect your investment.
The reason for going with a preventative maintenance agreement is so you don’t have costly repairs and emergency service calls. MillerHVAC clients do not have the time to worry about their buildings; they are professionals and know we are always on call protecting their investment.
Here are some of the benefits you get when you become part of our family:
- Routine preventative maintenance to maintain unit efficiency
- 24/7 around the clock emergency service
- Two hour response time
- 15% discount on all parts
- Discounted emergency service rate
- Factory trained union technicians
- A personal service coordinator
- A personal service adviser
- 24/7 client service
- Project managers
- Client training
MillerHVAC’s highly trained HVAC technicians can help you follow that suggested schedule.
Our HVAC technicians:
- Change/clean HVAC filters
- Clean and inspect outdoor air hoods
- Clean and inspect evaporator coils
- Clean and inspect condensate drain lines and pans
- Inspect the safety of electrical components and wiring
- Clean and inspect blower motors and wheels
- Clean and inspect condenser coils
- Clean and inspect gas/oil systems (furnace or boiler): Burners, heat exchangers, and ignition components
Contact us today for a free consultation on how we can improve your building’s efficiency and save you thousands with a MillerHVAC Preventative Maintenance Program